(Last Updated: May 24, 2018)
DryFireTrainingcards.com is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the DryFireTrainingCards.com website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means DryFireTrainingCards.com. “Our site” means DryFireTrainingCards.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to DryFireTrainingCards.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of DryFireTrainingCards.com .com and DryFireTrainingCards.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
Third Party Cookies
Social Media – Facebook
WE DO NOT SEND (or retrieve) ANY KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO (or from) FACEBOOK. COOKIES ARE ONLY FOR TECHNICAL PURPOSES LIKE: PLUGIN FUNCTION TO SHARE OR LIKE IF YOU ARE ALREADY LOGGED IN (for more informations on how facebook use cookie please read:
Analytics – Google Analytics
We use third-party cookies to help us understand how you use our Website and improve your experience.
This information is non-personally identifiable. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g. HTML pages, graphics, etc.) date/time stamp, and clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
Performance and Security Cookies – Cloudflare
The __cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in your web application, and does not store any personally identifiable information. For example, if the visitor is in a coffee shop where there are a bunch of infected machines, but the specific visitor’s machine is trusted (e.g. because they’ve completed a challenge within your Challenge Passage period), the cookie allows us to identify that client and not challenge them again.
This cookie is strictly necessary for Cloudflare’s security features and cannot be turned off.
More info at: https://www.cloudflare.com/
Links to Other Sites
If you click on a link to a third party site, you will leave our site and go to the site you selected.
Because we cannot control the activities of third parties, we cannot accept responsibility for any use of your personally identifiable information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy practices as us. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of any other service provider from whom you request services.
Your consent applies to the following domain: dryfiretrainingcards.com
Personal data will be processed according to the law, in a correct and transparent way. We will collect your data for legitimate purposes. This data is also processed under high security levels. Your data will be retained only until you request removal by contacting our team at email@example.com.
You have the right to have access to your data, to be informed, to correct, delete, restrict the use of it.
- Identify Data
Through our systems and our third parties, we might identify data like: e-Mail Address, Name, Social Media Posts, Location, IP Address, Cookies, MetaData.
- Manage Data
Through our systems and our third parties, we might manage and classify it in a secure and controlled way. Data can be managed as: active, inactive, subscriber, unsubscriber.
- Protecting Data
We protect your data through security check-ups in order to prevent, detect and respond to any possible vulnerability or attack. We prevent attacks through: a physical protection of the database, network security, inventory security, processing security, identity management, access control, encryption and risk mitigation. We monitor and detect the intrusion into the system through by identifying successful attacks, by calculating the impact, by having a disaster recovery plan and by notifying the authorities and the clients.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- Reporting Data
We will use our reporting capabilities in order to document and manage our customer requests.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When registering/subscribing on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your interests, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related information, etc.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 16 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Terms and Conditions
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 16 years old or older.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: email@example.com
Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
DryFireTrainingCards.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from DryFireTrainingCards.com in the following circumstances:
1. Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
2. Requests for additional information to support your current application
3. Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
4. Thanking you for your valued business
5. Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
6. Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, DryFireTrainingCards.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
1. All emails sent to you by DryFireTrainingCards.com will clearly identify SurviveInPlace.com or DryFireTrainingCards as the sender. FROM / SENDER: someone@SurviveInPlace.com or DryFireTrainingCards (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @SurviveInPlace.com or DryFireTrainingCards.
2. The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
3. Any email from DryFireTrainingCards.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
4. Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at SurviveInPlace.com or DryFireTrainingCards; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
5. All emails sent to you directly by SurviveInPlace.com or DryFireTrainingCards include valid postal address information in the footer.
6. All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
7. Emails sent to you directly by SurviveInPlace.com or DryFireTrainingCards will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Web site: SurviveInPlace.com or DryFireTrainingCards.com
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
DryFireTrainingCards.com understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. DryFireTrainingCards.com and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. DryFireTrainingCards.com email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, DryFireTrainingCards.com will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
1. that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
2. that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
3. that DryFireTrainingCards.com has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of DryFireTrainingCards.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: email@example.com