Tested and used by current and former members of US Special Operations, tactical law enforcement, and responsibly armed gun owners
Secret “Bruce Lee” Gun Training Method
slashes the amount of time, money, and effort
that it takes to improve
high stress performance with a firearm
slashes the amount of time, money, and effort
that it takes to improve
high stress performance with a firearm
For a limited time, you can claim free access to the same in-home pistol training that U.S. military members swear by...
It's Ox from Dry Fire Training Cards and I want you thank you for your order. Access to your Special Forces TacPen Fighting Guide is below.
But I'd like to ask for a couple more minutes of your time...to offer you early access to something that I'm going to be releasing in the next few days.
Imagine for a minute that you could wake up tomorrow and shoot better than you ever have in your life…
Imagine going to the range and shooting groups that are faster and tighter than 95% of the other shooters…
Imagine what it would be like to have instructors and other shooters pointing at your target and wanting to know your secret...
Imagine how confident you’d feel if you knew that performance would carry over to a self-defense situation where the life of someone you love depended on it…
Believe it or not, this is not only possible, I guarantee it.
Here’s the scoop…
As you may know, the results that my clients get are very different from what is possible with traditional firearms training.
Better Speed &
Accuracy Under Stress
In Less Time
And Less Expense
That's why so many members of top military and law enforcement units use my training.
Even they have limited time for training.
My goal for you is the same as it is for them--better high stress performance in less time for less money using cutting edge neurology, brain based training, and accelerated learning techniques that anyone with a 6th grade education can understand and use.
Anything less is just going to make it take longer and cost more for you to improve as a shooter.
And who can afford that?
But in this age of information overload, it’s incredibly difficult to sort through all of the training information and separate what actually works from what’s just popular and entertaining.
It’s even harder to find training that’s cutting edge and delivers the most value possible for your dollar and for your time.
That’s why I want to take you behind the curtain and invite you to join me in my private training community called Gun Kune Do. If you're smiling when you read that, you're in good company. I smile every time I read or say it. The name plays homage to Jeet Kune Do--the hybrid fighting style that Bruce Lee created that turned the traditional martial arts world upside down and revolutionized fighting arts as we know them.
What you may not know is that Bruce Lee regularly carried a firearm for self-defense. Very little is known about how Bruce Lee trained with firearms, but for the last 20 years, I've taken principles that I learned through Jeet Kune Do and applied them to firearms training with great success.
Gun Kune Do does the same thing for firearms training and the Gun Kune Do community specializes in increasing the combat effectiveness and survivability for warfighters, law enforcement, and responsibly armed civilians who all have limited training time and limited training budgets.
The goal is to give you
the tools that you need
to shortcut the learning process.
You’ll use scientifically validated methods to slash the amount of time and rounds fired to be able to perform at a high level in situations when your life or the life of a loved one depends on it.
Situations where most people freeze and their performance tanks.
And that's exactly what the Gun Kune Do Community will help you do
Using cutting edge neurology and accelerated learning...
"Gun Kune Do Will Help You
Squeeze the most self-defense shooting performance
out of the limited time you've got to train."
Did You Catch That?
We're able to do that because we use a completely different (and more effective & efficient) approach than the traditional firearms training model.
You see, a lot of things happen in a gunfight before your gun handling skills matter—things that are ignored by most traditional firearms training.
And there are several things you can do without a gun in your hand that will make you a MUCH better shooter in a life & death situation.
That’s why we go beyond the gun and cover higher leverage skills, like:
Vision training: Vision training is one of the easiest and highest leverage things you can do to improve as a shooter, but its also one of the most ignored.
If you have limited time to train, VISION is the one skill that you should work on before all others because of how dramatically it will affect every area of your life.
You'll go way beyond which line you can see on a silly chart. These are skills that helped Alabama win the 2018 NCAA Football Championship and Yuzuru Hanyu win a gold medal at the 2018 Winter Olympics.
You’ll learn how to increase peripheral awareness and observation/situational awareness skills, as well as improve how quickly and clearly you can see your sights.
Functional Fighting Movement to help you move smoother and quicker in dynamic self-defense situations, no matter how many bolts, screws, and plates you have holding yourself together or what your current capabilities are.
Stress modulation training to help you stay calmer and perform at a MUCH higher level in surprise life and death situations, as well as respond more effectively to day-to-day stresses.
Simple tactics & tools to help you fight to your gun. The reality of a self-defense gun incident is that you’ll probably have to fight to your gun. This isn’t a time for traditional self defense techniques like punching that can quickly make your hand incapable of using your firearm, phone, or keys.
Using traditional training methods, these skills would take a decade or more to master.
But using cutting edge neurology and accelerated learning techniques that very few instructors have been exposed to,
"You can develop skills that are better than 95% of shooters
in only a few minutes per day
IF you’re doing the RIGHT training."
Don’t get me wrong…you and I both know that you’re not going to become an elite “operator” in just a few minutes per day. My goal is give you gun handling skills to be able to take care of 95% of the situations where you need to use a firearm as quickly and inexpensively as possible.
Preparing for that 95% will get you ready for the majority of violent muggings, home invasions, carjackings, active shooters, kidnappings, and just being in the wrong place at the wrong time when an evil person doesn’t see you as a human…but only as an obstacle between them and what they want.
If you want to train for that last 5%, it will take more than a few minutes per day. And if you believe everything you see, you'll also need to grow a beard, buy some fancy sunglasses, and get a big watch.
So, with that in mind, do you want me to tell you how you can join the Gun Kune Do Community?
Of course you do :)
Here’s the scoop:
The Gun Kune Do community will be opening the week of February 19th.
Gun Kune Do is a community of shooters who want to shortcut the process of being able to shoot at a high level under stress using brain & body hacks, accelerated learning, & cutting edge neurology.
Former Tier 1 (specifically Delta Force) guys and these former Australian SAS on either side of me
and others like them use my training to stay sharp (and even improve) when they leave service and their their training budgets disappear.
Amazingly enough, the training that helps them so much also works great to help newer shooters get up to speed as quickly and inexpensively as possible.
In Gun Kune Do, I'll be sharing the best of the best.
It's designed to be a one-and-done solution to give people easy access to every course and training that I've put out, early access to new training, and frequent, live video training opportunities with myself and other cutting edge instructors.
That way, on the days when you only have a few minutes to train, you'll have options.
And on the days when you've got a big chunk of time, you have the tools to squeeze the most value possible out of every second you have to train, whether it's at home or at the range.
As part of the Gun Kune Do community, you’ll receive:
- LIVE interactive video coaching sessions with Ox or other top instructors scheduled throughout the month. (Included for members. $27-97 per session for non-members) These allow you to watch and learn or ask questions and are designed so that you can learn and immediately apply and benefit from the trainings.
- Members can catch-up on recent coaching sessions in the “on-demand” section.
- Immediate on-demand access to lessons from our top selling paid training courses. That includes tactical vision training, firearms training, survival skills, and our soon-to-be-released courses on fight-to-your-gun training, stress modulation, and tactical movement. (Available content rotates every 2 weeks to keep things fresh) Value: $419
- On-demand access to lessons from other top training courses (this isn’t free content…these courses cost $100, $150, $200, or more) that includes a constantly changing mix of pistol training, situational awareness, carbine training, defensive flashlight, home defense, empty hands combatives, and more. (Content changes each month)
- Discounts on all of the courses if you decide to buy the physical versions.
- Scheduled call-in or video chat times with Ox where you can get your most pressing questions answered. (Included for members. $97 per 15 minute block for non-members)
- A $100 discount on private video coaching packages.
- Access to the Journal of Tactics and Preparedness…our monthly journal that includes instruction from myself, and some of the most respected instructors and tactical consultants in the country--Instructors from places like Gunsite, Vata Group, T1G, Tracker School, OnPoint Tactical, Magpul, and others who are DOD or OGA instructors, consultants, and operators.
- The journal covers firearms training, primitive & urban survival, brain & bio hacking, identifying and defending against social and psychological manipulation, vehicle combatives, empty hands fighting, improvised weapons, cyber/economic/unconventional warfare, and more high leverage topics that you just won’t find anywhere else. People pay up to $27 per month for the Journal on it’s own…and LOVE it.
- Access to cutting edge targets, training tools, and drills to help you improve as a shooter as quickly and efficiently as is humanly possible. Some of these tools, that I’ve been using for years, are just now making their way into widespread use by elite tactical units.
- Special bonuses every 3 months that you’re a member. Some are physical, others are digital. All of them will shortcut your learning process.
- Discounts on live training events
- Big discounts on gear from industry partners that could easily pay for your membership!
- And more that I can’t reveal just yet…
When you add it up, it's more than $1,350 in value
As you can see, this goes beyond any other training program or training community that exists—online or off.
Gun Kune Do delivers more cutting edge, life-changing value in less time than you can possibly get from traditional live training or online training.
And that’s what you want, isn’t it? You want to get the most value possible for your training time and your training dollar.
That’s what I’m going to give you…more value for your training dollar and training time than what’s possible with any other training option that exists.
Gun Kune Do is launching the week of February 19th, and I'm inviting you to join in a pre-launch special. The first 100 members will be grandfathered in at a special low price of $27 per month or $270 per year (2 free months!) and then we'll be raising the price to $37. Several slots have already been taken, so if you want to lock in your savings, do it now by clicking the big button below. I'll let you know as soon as the member's area is ready to go.
I understand that when I click the button above (or >HERE<) I'll get access to more than $1,350 of training value for my $27 per month membership in Gun Kune Do and that I can cancel at any time.
I'm going to say "no thank you" to Gun Kune Do for today. Just give me access to my Special Forces TacPen Fighting Guide. I understand that the Gun Kune Do Community will fill up and may not be available if I don't take advantage of it today and I'll have to pay full retail for everything that's included.
There's absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain by taking advantage of this offer.
P.S. Remember, when the slots are full at the introductory price, we'll be raising the price and you won't be able to get the pricing on this page anymore. So if you're interested, you need to take action right now.