When you upgrade to the SPLATTER! version of the targets, I'll double your order, pay for shipping, AND include 2 FREE coated diagnostic charts that you can use with ANY target.
Access to your print-at-home targets will be in your inbox in the next few minutes, but I want to quickly tell you how you can get a killer deal on the adhesive, easy-to-see SPLATTER! version of the target.
The science doesn’t lie! Gun owners everywhere are shocked as this revolutionary new “brain-based splatter target” instantly uncovers the hidden flaws holding you back from being the protector your family needs you to be! Read on to discover the real secret to personal and home defense pistol mastery…
It's As Simple As...
Shoot A Group...
Shoot a slow, 5-8 shot group, trying to drill every round through the bullseye. You only need to be 6-10 feet away to identify the majority of issues that frustrate shooters
Compare Your Easy-To-See Group To The Chart
All other diagnostic targets tell you feedback that doesn’t really mean anything, like “too much finger” without telling you how to fix the problem. The diagnostic chart will help you identify many of the most commonly missed shooting problems, whether they’re simple like loose sights, technique issues like trigger finger isolation, or even frustrating issues like cross-eye dominance and visual suppression.
Shoot Tighter Groups, Starting With Your Next Shot!
It’s like having your favorite instructor with you, every time you go to the range, watching you shoot, and then telling you how you can improve so you don’t keep making simple mistakes that cement into long term bad habits.
Check Out What Other People Are Saying
Way more actionable intelligence than with a traditional target...even than a normal pie shaped diagnostic target. It's immediate, field tested professional feedback, at the fraction of the cost of a live lesson. Addresses multiple causes for misses instead of just the sights, the gun, or how you're holding the pistol.
Thank you. These are great.
- EVERYONE forgets what they learned in a class or from a book or video when they start shooting. These targets are the cheat sheet to get you back on target FAST so you don't lock in bad habits.
- It's like having a private instructor at the range with you, giving you advice as you shoot...without the cost!
- The splatter makes it easy to see where you hit from a distance without squinting or up close without taking your focus off of your front sight.
- 2 x 4"x6" diagnostic charts that are coated to resist damage from water, oil, blood, sweat, tears, and the crushed dreams of your enemies. Use them for any target...not just the splatter targets.
- Normal splatter targets just let everyone else see how bad you're shooting...these will help you hit the bullseye every time in no time! (and that's something you WANT them to see)
- Normal diagnostic targets were created for one handed bullseye shooting with a light, single action trigger...not for defensive pistol shooting. These targets are designed for defensive pistol shooting for concealed carry, home defense, and more.
- These targets use all-weather adhesive to stick firm and are *mostly* removable so you can show off your groups
- You get 12 pasters so you can get more use from your targets or use them for pistol "sniper" challenges :)
- Yellow on black contrast (like street signs and school busses) to maximize contrast and visibility.
- Shipped in a rigid, flat, photo mailer or padded bubble envelope to help protect them from the US Postal Service and cranky mailmen.
- Covers shooting errors due to sights, vision, breathing, anticipation, grip, cross-eye dominance, and more!
Firearms are designed to project force at a distance and are designed to break and destroy what they're pointed at. By visiting this site, you hereby agree not to aim a firearm at anything you aren't willing to destroy...regardless of whether or not you think it's loaded. You also agree to take responsibility for your actions and hold this site, the author, and anyone associated with the site or the author harmless for the use or misuse of the information that you find through the course of visiting this site.